Monday, July 26, 2010

DisneyLand With the Olsons (aka my second family)


new siameese twin friends Rollercoaster!!!!


Kisses for M-I-C-K-E-Y



Long trip there.......



Minnie Mouse....she is so cute! :)



I SPY----AMY!


Cutest little girls-missing Addison

This guy was CREEPY! :)



Chasing Cruela De'Vil.... Amy was one of the few lucky ones to get a picture with her on the move. she was a grumpy old woman, but she was sure our favorite!


California Adventure


Of course we had to get our pictures taken with the chip'n dale crew ;)



Me and my best Bud Amy


My best friend Amy returned home from her mission in March of this year! it is so nice to have her back. i missed her dearly! she is a very close friend of mine. our families have been friends since before the beginning! HAHA. i love the olson family very much. they are my second family. anywho, i was fortunate enough to be Amy's "date" for the quick trip to Disneyland this year. Every year the Olson family gets on a bus at midnight from St. George UT and we travel all night and when we wake up we are at disneyland/california adventure. We are there all day until midnight again, when we depart back to Ut. It was such a crazy-exciting-fun trip! there were a lot of laughs. some which came from Amy and I chasing the cartoon characters around so that we could take pictures with them. another highlight was going on the rollercoaster with Ty and Nicole. i am glad that they too are Rollercoaster-thrill-seeking people like me! it was such a fun memory. thanks to the Jeff and Sharon for letting me go with you guys!

No comments: