Thursday, August 13, 2009

out of the green....and into the green? :)














































during the summers i work for the Forest Service as an information receptionist. to sum it up i work in the office all day, and deal with the public, answer phones and questions, sell stuff and do office work. its not a bad job at all, and i love my boss! she is so amazing! i think that sometimes though i distract her with too many of my stories! ahha, but i love Lori she is a great friend to me and i share a lot of my life with her!!! ANYWAYS, my job is not bad at all, no complaints here. however, it is a bummer that i am always in the office and never out in the forest. well lucky for me i work with my dad, so yesterday i was fortunate enough to take the day off from the office and try working in the field for a change! hence the title, out of my green uniform i have to wear and into the green forest. :) hahah! lame attempt at a joke?
it was so gorgeous! i love being in the mountains! i was able to take a few awesome pictures while we were out! it was such an awesome day with my dad! we had a lot of fun together! i love him so much!!!! he took me to all of the projects that he is in charge of, and we covered A LOT of ground! my dads job is very complex, and it was a good learning experience for me to see what he does virtually everyday! it gives me alot of respect for him! it was a great time! i even saw a ROCK CHUCK! i thought that it was pretty sweet! thanks for the GRRRRREAT day dad! i sure love you! :) :)


















No comments: