Wednesday, July 22, 2009

summatime!

i love summer time! and i love being with my family during summer!!!! they mean so much to me! and i have so much fun with everyone during this time!!! i take a lot for granted. i had a friend pass away recently from injuries sustained in a car wreck. it has made me take a step back and evaluate my life. i have so much to be grateful for! i go day to day just going through the motions, when in fact i should be living each day to the fullest! i am so thankful for the people in my life who better me and who help guide me along the way!!! i love you all!!!! :)
























1 comment:

Janille said...

Thanks for your post! I needed that. It made me start thinking about all that I should be grateful for too. Thanks! So sorry to hear about your friend! That is so sad! It was fun catching up on your blog! I LOVE all of the family pictures! SO CUTE!

Will you be back in St. George in August?