Friday, July 31, 2009

*Bachelorette*

Jake......MY FAVORITE!! whew, a hottie for sure!
Michael....the fun guy! Awesome personality!!!!
Jillian and Ed












ok, so i will admit.... i had a slight addiciton this summer! i was hooked on watching the bachelorette!!!! i just could not get enough. each week i would find myself so excited for the next monday in which it would be time for another episode. sad isn't it? NO WAY! :) it was a fun season to watch. however, sometimes i became more involved than what was probably necessary! haha. overall it was so much fun!!!! i was ok with jillian decision in the end. i would have been happier with kyptin...but i think he is too good for her. haha, better for me! :) haha ANYWAYS! Jake and Michael were my favorite!!! hopefully jake, or michael or kyptin will be the next bachelore!!!! i will be a devoted fan! haha. i loved the season, it was awesome!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so FUNNY! I loved it and watched every week. I was very dissapointed with who she picked. I think Ed is lame! I do love Kypton and hope you get a chance with him :)