Thursday, October 2, 2008

my life



















hi everyone. just an update. i am back in st.george for my second year!!! it has been pretty fun so far! i meet new people all the time and try to have a good experience. i have learned alot about myself from being by myself here. i am not necessarily an experienced person, but there have been moments and memories in my life that are shaping who i am. its an exciting journey, this crazy thing we call life. life isnt about reaching your destinations its about the journey to those destinations. i have decided this year that i am closing up an old chapter and starting a new one. i am finding myself growing up and moving on. its been hard letting go and moving on and to tell you the truth my heart will probably hold on to those things that meant the most to me. but i believe that everything happens for a reason. love what you had and appreciate what youve got. there will be hard times in your life. it matters not what they are, but more importantly how you handle those moments. thats how you will find out and realize who you are. What lies behind us and what lies in front of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

4 comments:

Dez said...

Wow deep Whitt! I don't think you ever really let go and move on of who you are and the experiences that you've had you just add more on top of them. As Shrek would say you just have layers like an onion:) It looks like you all have a good time. You need to figure out how to post your music videos on here they are a hoot!

grandma o said...

wow whitt! That was all very profound! are you preparing a rs lesson? Life is interesting and you meet wonderful people at college! Amy was so concerned as how her life will be different when she comes home. Friends don't change! I cherish my friendship with my best friend JoAnn and our family group father, Roger!! mamma o

Anonymous said...

Whittney Jean-
Cute blog. i love it. I have been waiting long enough to find out how your date went. My mom an di keep saying i wish Amy were here so we could know how it went. maybe you should do a little post about it. i hope school is going well for you.
Kristen

Dez said...

Date with who??? What aren't you telling me?